Fundraising Raffle Winners
1 – Ryan Grima
2 – Geoffrey Camilleri
3 – Brandon Birmingham
4 – Daniela Pavia
5 – Dario Sakotic
6 – Christina Demajo
Fundraising Raffle in aid of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Foundation – Malta (RMHC) (the “Raffle”)
- The Raffle is organised and administered in aid of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Foundation – Malta (RMHC) (the ‘Promoter’) registered as a Voluntary Organisation in accordance with the Voluntary Organisations Act (Chapter 492 of the Laws of Malta) with number VO/0778.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not compliant with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Raffle is one Euro (€1) and you may purchase more than one ticket. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment for tickets is received. Payment to enter the Raffle must be made by no later than the closing date.
- The closing date to purchase Raffle tickets is 21 December 2017 and ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and monies received will treated as a donation
- The draw date shall be the December 21, 2018
- The Raffle is open to all Malta residents over the age of 18. No tickets can be bought by or on behalf of a person under the age of 18. If a ticket is sold to, or bought on behalf of a person under the age of 18 they will be exempt from the raffle and will not be awarded any prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide proof of age and/or identity.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the setting up of the Ronald McDonald Learning Centre.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the Raffle to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Details of the raffle prizes are as indicated hereunder:
- 1st Prize – iPad courtesy of iSpot
- 2nd Prize – Dinner for Two at the Waterbiscuit Restaurant, InterContinental Malta, St Julian’s.
- 3rd Prize – Afternoon Tea for Two at Palazzo Parisio
- 4th Prize – A Hamper from San Antonio Ltd
- 5th Prize – A Hamper from S. Rausi Trading Ltd – Wine, Spirit & Beverage Merchant
- 6th Prize – 1.5L bottle of Andreola Pro-Secco courtesy of San Antonio Ltd.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All prizes may not be exchanged for any cash or other alternative, are not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold and are not for use in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity.
- Handing over the prizes to the winners shall release the Promoter from any obligation to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone as soon as possible after the draw date. The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize – please keep the ticket as proof of purchase. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of a winner and all relevant parties prior to awarding a prize.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred by the participants as a result of their non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable if it is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for one month following the first attempt to notify the prize-winner, and the Promoter may proceed with applying the prize as it deems fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- The number of the winning Raffle tickets will be published at rmhc-malta.com and not as originally announced on www.hiliventures.com/news.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- All winners are required to co-operate with Promoter’s requirement to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate,
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the Raffle in any way, the Promoter reserve the right to fairly administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. It shall be the Promoter’s sole discretion to determine whether it is appropriate and/or feasible to notify entrants of the error
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification from participation. Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion
- The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, but will notify participants of significant changes as soon as reasonably possible. The latest version shall be uploaded on rmhc-malta.com.
- These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with Maltese law and any disputes, controversies and/or claims arising out of or in connection with the Raffle and/or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
- In administering the Raffle, the Promoter may collect personal information from any entrant, and unless it has first obtained the entrant’s consent, the Promoter will not collect more personal information from the entrant that needed for the purpose of administering the Raffle and will only use the personal data for the intended purposes (which includes transferring the personal data to the sponsors and associated entities). All personal data shall be processed in accordance with the current Maltese data protection legislation applicable.
- By entering the draw winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be disclosed to third parties only to the extent and insofar as such disclosure may be necessary for the purpose of the Raffle. Entrants may request the Promoter to terminate the processing of their personal data at any time which will result in their immediate withdrawal from the Raffle.